Monday, April 22, 2013

Philly Love Martini

Over the weekend, I took a trip with a group of friends to Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love. I used to live in Philly so I was pretty familiar with the bars and restaurants. A friend suggested Thai food and we found a restaurant called Spice 28 on Chestnut and this place was fantastic. The servers were super friendly and the food was amazing. But the highlight of the experience, for me, was their fabulous cocktail menu. I ordered a Philly Love Martini (ingredients below). It was slightly sweet and very refreshing, which made it the perfect compliment to my spicy Pad Thai. Although I might have blacked out from the rest of the nights adventures, i won't be soon forgetting Philly Love.

Philly Love - Skyy Vodka, St. Germaine Elder Flower Liqueur, Freshly squeezed lime juice, pineapple juice and a cucumber for garnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment